I have recently uploaded a new video to my YouTube Channel yesterday about my January Favorites. I have made it a personal goal of mine to do monthly favorites every month of this year. In conjunction with my video, I wanted to list out all the products on my blog as well. For those of you that are new to monthly favorites, it is pretty straight forward. At the end of each month, I will post a video sharing my favorite/most used products for that month. These products are normally beauty products, but I occasionally throw in hair, lifestyle, and food favorites as well. Let’s get on to my January 2017 favorites…
Here is a list of all my products I have been loving in January!
- I have started a new eyebrow routine and my two go to products are the MAC fluid line in dip down and the eyelure brow amplifier in mid brown.
2. I love using the Naked 2 palette to create an easy everyday smokey eye
3. I love using Benefit’s Hoola bronzer in the winter months because I am much paler and the matte bronzer gives me the perfect contour without being too shimmery.
4. I have been loving using Mac Fix+ to set my foundation.
5. In order to keep my oily hair under control I have been using the Loreal Extraordinary Clay Pre-Shampoo Mask.
6. I really have been putting more energy into growing out my hair and making it thicker and longer and in order to do so I have started to use Loreal Elvive Fibrology Shampoo and Conditioner
7. I have been enjoying having a little more volume in my hair recently and in order to keep my volume all day I have been using Lee Stafford’s My Big Fat Root Boost Spray.
9. In January, much like the rest of the world, I have been focused on fitness. In order to keep track of my fitness and keep striving towards my goals, I have been wearing my Garmin VivoSmart HR to track my steps and workouts.
10. Finally, in order to reach my fitness goals, I need to make sure I am always hydrated. My favorite water bottle is my Camelbak water bottle
I hope this blog post has given you a little insight into what I have been loving in January. If you have any favorites you want to share with me, make sure to leave it in the comments. If you enjoyed this blog post, I would love if you saved/heart it on Bloglovin’! If you want to get instant updates on my life make sure to follow me on Snapchat (@anikazzz) or check out my Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Check out my video here: