Confidence comes from within. It is not something that can be mimicked, it is not something to be copied, it is when you truly believe in yourself and everything you have to offer this world. Today I will be starting a new series on my YouTube channel called #MotivationalMondays. Everyone Monday you will get a new video from me give your tips and trick on how to stay motivated throughout the week. This week’s video is about how to become truly confident in yourself. If you haven’t already make sure the check out the video here:
To sum up the video, there are 2 types of confidence, inner confidence, and outer confidence…
Here are some examples of outer confidence:
– Number of followers
Here is an example of inner confidence:
– It’s a belief that you have inside of you and it is there no matter what happens externally
Here are my 3 steps you should follow to become truely confident in yourself:
1. You cannot be afraid to fail
– Success will give you your external confidence
-Failure will give you your internal confidence
2. Be Polarizing
– Don’t be afraid to be 100% yourself
– Don’t apologize for blogging…share it with the world…who cares what other think!
– If people don’t like you for who you are..then bye felicia
– You can have “safe interactions” with everyone in your life and everyone will “like” you, but that is quite a boring life. Instead, you can be polarizing and have a close group of friends that matter
3. Don’t give a F**k
– Live your life how you want to
– Stop caring what other people think of you
– Do whatever you want to do
– Say F to the rules of society
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind, don’t matter and those you matter don’t mind” – Dr. Suese
Why is this important?
Because so many girls and women around the world do not want to spend the time to get true confidence, society has trained us to make the quick fix and to instantly want change, but no one wants to put in the time and effort it takes to be truly confident within one’s self.
I hope this post and video have inspired you to reach your true inner confidence! If you enjoyed this blog post, I would love if you saved/heart it on Bloglovin’! If you want to get instant updates on my life make sure to follow me on Snapchat (@anikazzz) or check out my Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.