Last week I had the pleasure of attending the Crush Spring tastes & trends evening. This was an event in collaboration with Fitssi. The event took place at one of Crussh’s Juice Bars in the city near Chancery Lane. I have seen quite a few Crussh juice bars around the city but never had the opportunity to actually pop into one. Being born and raised in Southern California, LA is the home of juice bars and I have pretty high standards for freshly pressed juice. I am happy to report that Crussh definitely crushed my expectations, their juices and raw foods were amazing!
The purpose of the Spring tastes and trends evening was to introduce Crussh’s new spring products which included their biggest range of vegan goodies ever. The event was also in collaboration with Fitssi, a social fitness company that coming 45minute personal training sessions with a post-workout experience. Imagine a workout plus brunch with your friends after, first burpees and then brunch. Fitssi has teamed up with Crussh in order to bring this experience to you and they will be releasing their app in May, so keep an eye out for that.
As I mentioned earlier, Crussh has a whole new product line, over 30 new products and since the Vegan population in the UK has increased by 70% over the last few years they have amazing new products that are vegan-friendly, and are amazingly tasty as well! I loved that at the event they mentioned that food is the new fashion. The new trend in food that it not only has to be healthy but it has to look good. Which is what Crussh is aiming to do.
Crussh Juice came up with an amazing menu for the spring tasting event and I defiantly tried it all. Here is a list of everything you can expect to see at your local Crussh Juice Bar. From breakfast pots to desserts, Crussh has got you covered this spring in order to achieve that summer body.
Spring tastes & trends evening menu-
- Green protein power super smoothie: spinach, lime, tofu, banana, yogurt, protein booster (vegan-friendly)
- Veggie green: kale, spinach, ginger, lime, cucumber, celery (vegan-friendly)
- Energizer: apple, carrot, ginger (vegan-friendly)
- Purifier: apple, carrot, celery, strawberries, raspberries, ginger (vegan-friendly)
- Ginger Kombucha (vegan-friendly)
My favorite juice was the Energizer, it was refreshing and tasty and the ginger gave me the perfect zing. I also really loved the Kombucha. I have always seen this drink in my local whole foods but was too nervous to try it, but even though I still cannot pronounce it correctly this drink is amazing! It’s a bit fizzy and has an amazing ginger kick that really tingles your senses.
Spring tastes & trends evening menu-
- Croats: carrot and sultana overnight oats (vegan-friendly)
- Sweet potato and egg protein pot
- Persian cauliflower couscous health pot (vegan-friendly)
- Glorious greens health pot (vegan-friendly)
- Cumin roasted carrots and chickpea pot
- Beetroot and goat’s cheese health pot
- Poke protein health pot
- Jerk chicken protein health pot
- Vegan nourish super salad box (vegan-friendly)
- Raw choco avo mouse (vegan-friendly)
- Raw key lime pie (vegan-friendly)
- Raw banoffee (vegan-friendly)
- Carrot cake energy balls (vegan-friendly)
- Blueberry lion and chia energy balls (vegan-friendly)
- Choc hazelnut energy balls (vegan-friendly)
My favorite for the foods has to go to the Beetroot and goat’s cheese health pot. I actually hate beets, I normally cannot stand them, but they way these beets were produced were amazing! The runner up was the Raw chocolate ago mouse. I couldn’t believe this was vegan-friendly and still tasted so creamy thanks to the avocado base. I also really enjoyed the carrot cake energy balls and can totally see myself having a few of these before and after a workout.
Now that I have discovered the amazingness that is Crussh Juice Bars I will totally be popping into my local store to pick up a guilt-free snack and smoothie. If you have been to a Crussh Juice Bar tell me what you love down in the comments and I will make sure to try it out.
I hope this blog post has encouraged you to go out in London and check out all the amazing food this city has to offer. If you enjoyed this blog post, I would love if you saved/heart it on Bloglovin’! If you want to get instant updates on my life make sure to follow me on Snapchat (@anikazzz) or check out my Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.