During lockdown in London, I have not been able to go out to eat at my favorite restaurants as much as I normally would. But thankfully restaurants like Passo London have come up with a home DIY Pizza kit that gives you everything you need to make your own Pass Pizza at home.
I hope you guys are hungry because today I wanted to share a DIY Pizza kit that I got sent by Passo London. I was kindly gifted. This kit but I enjoyed making this so much I wanted to show you guys how I made my own pizza at home. During lockdown I have had nothing but time and cooking is a big hobby of mine so I find it so entertaining to try these DIY cooking kits at home. I am usually out and about around London trying out new restaurants but since they are all closed right now it is nice that they are creating DIY kits for us to make the same sort of food you would get on their menus at home.
When you visit Passo London’s website you will find a number of different options of Pizza Kits to choose from. It is pretty straight forward as to what you can expect:
- Choose your pizza kit and order online. We currently deliver everywhere within the M25.
- A fresh pizza kit is delivered to your door.
- 15-20 minutes of prep and hey presto, your pizza is ready!
I choose the Margherita which came with ingredients to make two pizzas! This kit included: Two balls of our 3 day fermented dough made with Italian flour, fresh tomato sauce with garlic and olive oil, grated mozzarella fresh basil and grated parmesan.
The kit also comes with cooking instructions:
- Preheat your oven to the highest temperature possible.
- While the oven is heating up place your baking paper on your tray.
- Sieve the flour evenly over the paper.
- Using either your hands, a well-floured rolling pin or bottle of wine, shape/flatten your dough evenly to form your pizza base. Aim to leave a decent/deep crust around the edges.
- Place your dough on the tray and spread the tomato base and place your toppings on top.
- Place your pizza in the oven on the middle shelf for approximately 10-15 minutes (check it throughout)
I really enjoyed this DIY Pizza Kit at home and I am really excited to try out some different Kits from a number of different London restaurants. Have you tried out a DIY Kit before?